Note on data protection in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the customer’s declaration of consent for advertising purposes
We take the protection of our customers’ data seriously and want you to feel comfortable when visiting our business premises and doing business. The protection of the privacy of our customers when processing personal data is an important concern for us, which is taken into account to a large extent in our business processes.
In the following, we give you information on the processing of your personal data in our company.
At this point we would like to point out that our premises are video-monitored. In this respect, we refer to the relevant notices.
You can find detailed information on data protection on our website aeroautofactoria.de
Data processing for contract initiation and contract execution
The processing of your personal data and the technical data of your vehicle by us is necessary for the proper processing of the contractual relationship and insofar as we are legally obliged to collect them. It is based on Article 6 para. 1 lit. b and lit. c GDPR. Your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the aforementioned purpose.
In the present case, the following contractual relationships can be considered: test drive, purchase contract, financing contract / leasing, transfer, registration.
Any further processing of your personal data will only take place in the event that you have given us this under III. Give your consent (voluntarily).
Your Data protection rights and contact details
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible. You can
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR To request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection The existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend Require legal claims or you have filed an objection to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (right to data portability);
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR To revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
You also have the right, provided that your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO are being processed, object to the processing of your personal data or direct mail in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO. The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Responsible provider of this website in terms of data protection law is:
AeroAutofactoria Germany GmbH
St. Nazairer Allee 1a
chief Executive Officer : Ada Amengual and Olivier Amengual
phone : (+49) 683 1768 760
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent to data processing for advertising purposes in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR
Yes, I agree that the car dealership may use my personal data in connection with the technical data of my vehicle for the purpose of postal and / or e-mail advertising (e.g. customer information and support, invitations to product presentations, notification of technical innovations to my Vehicle, tire change, HU / AU, due date, service information and service campaigns, follow-up offers when the leasing / financing contract expires, dispatch of customer magazines, survey of my satisfaction with the services of my dealership), used until further notice.
For the reasons mentioned above, I would like to send
 Post (please specify)
 Telephone (please specify)
 SMS (please specify)
 E-Mail (please specify)
(Please tick where applicable, multiple answers are possible) to be contacted.
I am aware that I give this declaration of consent voluntarily and that I can revoke it at any time.
I have taken note of my data protection rights set out in Section II.